- Sold $230,000 OVER List Price!
- $250,000 Per Unit
- 2.2% CAP Rate
- Rents Were Extremely Below Market Level
HOW DID WE DO IT?
- 2,540 – Direct Mailers Sent to Internal Investor Database
- 5,511 – Emails Directly Sent to Exclusive Buyer List
- 2,485 – Facebook and Instagram Views
- 1,870 – Views on TheApartmentDealer.com
- 28,804 – Views on LoopNet.com
- 5,982 – Unique Prospects on LoopNet.com
WHY DID THEY SELL?
After owning the property for 30+ years the seller decided to sell as they are an older retired couple who no longer wanted to deal with the day-to-day management of the property.
Second, worried that their children may argue about the property should they pass, they felt making the decision to sell now and to control the circumstances was in the family’s best interest.
They chose to provide private-seller financing to the new buyer as it would do 3 things for them; rid them of the day-to-day management of the property, provide a steady monthly cashflow for years to come (from the loan), and defer the bulk of the Capital Gains Tax that would be due.
- All 2-Bed / 1-Bath Units
- 6,300 Total Rental Square Feet (HUGE Units)
- 14,684 Square Foot Lot
- Onsite Garage & Open Space Parking
- Onsite Laundry Facility
- Separately Metered For Electricity & Gas
- 100% Upside in Rental Income (Seriously!)
- PRIVATE SELLER FINANCING TERMS:
- 30% Down Payment
- 5% Interest-Only Payments
- Fixed Rate
- Due in 7 Years