Let’s Discuss the #1 Problem With Your Rental Agreement
And Why Tenant Lawyers Love You For It…
Today local eviction attorney Mike Brennan and I wrap up our conversation discussing all the recent changes to Tenant/Landlord Law and move on to discuss the proposed ballot initiatives for 2022 that you need to be aware of as a landlord.
Today in the Final Episode of this series Mike and I discuss:
• “Reasonable Accommodations for tenants” What the Law Requires
• Why Questioning Tenant Applicants About Prior Convictions May Become Unlawful
• SB649 – Local Low Income Tenant Preference (You have to hear this one!)
• 2022 Ballot Initiatives (The craziness continues…)
• Why the Majority of Rental Agreements Have Legal Issues
• The first step that you must take today to protect your properties!
Watch as Mr. Brennan and I discuss how to stay ahead of the recent changes, leverage the laws in your favor, and protect your investments from tenants and politicians!
Brennan Law Firm