Infections, Inflation, & Invasions…
& now a Possible Recession?
Today on The Apartment Dealer Show as we conclude our discussion with our powerhouse panel we tackle the hardest question of all, what does the coming Recession mean to apartment owners?
Market direction (in all financial markets) and investor optimism has shifted dramatically over the last 30 days. As we prepare for what lies ahead, I want to ensure you have the right information to make informed decisions, and that you do not fall victim to bad advice.
Today We Discuss:
1. Will the coming recession mean a decline in Apartment values?
2. Why was COVID a saving grace to real estate values and how will that change in the near future?
3. What do investors need to consider when contemplating investing outside of California?
4. More cities are planning to implement their own version of rent control, what can landlords do?
5. Will changing legislation, lending requirements, and increased operating costs turn apartment investing into a “survival of the fittest?”
Watch Now as Mike Brennan, Steven Spierer, Bruce Norris, Steven Hall, and Gil Figueroa answer YOUR questions!