California Pays for Tenant Cash Fund
New Labor Laws & Onsite Managers
Discrimination In Your Rental Ads
Beginning with the Pandemic, California politicians have tried to abuse their power to take away Landlord’s rights. This year alone we have seen 770 new laws signed by the governor of which, 40 affect landlords like you and I. Today local eviction attorney Mike Brennan continues our discussion on the recent changes to the law.
Today in Part 3 of our series Mike and I discuss:
• Tenant Habitability Revisited
• California to Pay for Your Tenant’s Security Deposit (From Your Taxes)
• Update to Required Emotional Support Animal Documentation
• Labor Laws & Onsite Managers
• COVID 19 Forgivingness for Late Penalties on Property Taxes
• Source of Income & Section 8
• Discrimination in Your Rental Ads…Landlords Beware!
Watch as Mr. Brennan and I discuss how to stay ahead of the recent changes, leverage the laws in your favor, and protect your investments from tenants who refuse to follow the rules!
Brennan Law Firm