- Sold for $1,050,000 – $100,000 Over List Price!
- 15.49 GRM | 4.43% CAP Rate
- $210,000 Per Unit | $439 Per Sq. Ft.
- Multiple Offer Bid Resulting in Above Market Pricing
HOW DID WE DO IT?
- 4,900 – Postcards Mailed to Investors
- 16,473 – Investors Reached on Facebook & Instagram
- 54,358 – Internet Views
- 2,090 – Unique Prospects
- 1,631 – Detail Page Clicks
- 1,442 – Apartment Dealer Website Views
- 5,134 – Marketing Emails Sent to Investor Database
MORE EXPOSURE = MORE VIEWS = MORE OFFERS = BIDDING WAR THAT SELLERS WIN!
WHY DID THE OWNER SELL?
The Owner sold this property, plus an additional property, and combined the equity of both to execute a 1031-Exchange.
We found that the owner could increase their monthly net cash-flow, number of units owned, as well as take advantage of additional tax savings of depreciation, by completing the exchange.
The new exchange property was found by my team “off-market” and is now in escrow.
- (1) 2-Bed/1-Bath Units, (3) 1-Bed/1-Bath, & 1 Studio
- ALL Single-Story Detached Units
- Separately Metered For Electricity & Gas